Thanks to TC Boy, a Malaysian-based company, I got to add their canned tuna and sardine to my set of emergency food in the office. I admit, I am usually a bit apprehensive when it comes to resorting to canned food but when taken in moderation and prepared correctly, it can make for a delicious healthy meal.
According to TC Boy, their products are made from the freshest and highest quality of all-natural ingredients in its food preparations without adding artificial preservatives or monosodium glutamate. It contains no added preservative and no added MSG, making it a healthier option for many.
One fail-safe meal I always fall back on when in need of a healthy meal is tuna egg sandwich with toasted bread. My office has a toaster (which sometimes burns the bread) so that makes it easier to whip up a quick yummy lunch. .
1. Omega 3 - raises good cholesterol (HDL) and decrease bad cholesterol.
2. Protein - the ever improtant protein for muscle growth and maintenance.
3. Calcium - helps with cell signaling, blood clotting, muscle contraction and nerve function.
4. Low fat - help reduce diseases such as heart disease and obesity.
*source: TC Boy
One can of TC Boy's Tuna can make up to four sandwiches which is more than enough for me. I ended up making two sandwiches for my office husband and he was surprised by how filling it was. You can also opt for salmon instead of tuna.
All you need is:
- 8 slices of bread
- 1 or 2 Hard-boiled eggs
- 1 can of TC Boy Tuna in Mayonnaise
[Makes: 4 sandwiches]
And you need to do is:
1. Spread butter on bread.
2. Mash up hard-boiled eggs in a bowl
3. Mix in the TC Boy Tuna with the eggs until ingredients are properly mashed and mixed.
4. Spread tuna and eggs on bread.
And voila! Lunch is served. That easy. For vegetables, I recommend slotting in a lettuce leaf straight from the fridge for more crunch.
Stay tune for more Quicky Office Lunch on this blog!
For more information on TC Boy Tuna, log on to www.tcboy.com
Post a Comment