To many Malaysians, AirAsia is no stranger. But did you know that by setting up an AirAisia account, you can also collect AirAsia BIG points via their loyalty point programme as you purchase flights?
All on one site, the eStore allows more than 13 million BIG members in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia to shop from over 150 lifestyle and travel brands on one platform — airasiabig.com. At the moment, the eStore is only available on desktop and mobile but there is a rollout on the AirAsia BIG Loyalty mobile app planned for the near future.
AirAsia BIG Loyalty CEO Dato Eddy Leong said, “Our eStore is the newest digital innovation that stays true to our dedication to reward members easier, faster and better. Shopping on the eStore expands the ways in which our members can earn BIG Points faster than they fly. A member can spend RM100 on any of their favourite brands on the eStore to earn 100 BIG Points or more. Although members fly occasionally, shopping is an everyday routine. Now with the eStore, earning BIG Points will become a part of members’ daily life.”
How to earn BIG Points from shopping on eStore
1. Log into your BIG Member account or register for one, free of charge.
2. Browse shopping deals by clicking on the eStore tab on airasiabig.com and choose from a variety of lifestyle or travel brands.
3. Select the brands you wish to shop on and click Shop Now/Book Now.
4. You will be directed to a page where you can view essential shopping tips as well as the terms and conditions to ensure you earn BIG Points.
5. Thereafter, you will be directed to the brand’s website to start shopping.
6. The BIG Points earned from your successful shopping purchase will be automatically credited into your BIG Member account within 45 - 60 days.
12.12 BIG Sale
To celebrate the launch of the eStore, there will be a special “eStore 12.12 BIG Sale” on Dec 12. During this period, members who shop on the eStore can stand a chance to win exclusive vouchers or a grand prize of up to 160,000 BIG points to redeem flights to Seoul, Osaka or Tokyo.
Members can also earn 1,000 BIG points during this sale, which is equivalent to a return trip during the monthly final call sale, by spending RM100.