Delivery Hero SE has reportedly sustained a strong growth through successful deployment of investments, expansion of leadership and delivery capabilities and in the first quarter of the year alone, its revenue experienced a growth by 93% (267 euros) year-on-year on a constant currency basis. In the past year, Delivery Hero delivered more than 125 million orders globally, a 55% increase from 2017.
To date, foodpanda has increased its restaurant partners across Malaysia. Customers nationwide can enjoy a wide variety of food from their favourite restaurants including KFC, Pizza Hut, OLD TOWN White Coffee and Gong Cha.
“We are pleased to have been able to reach so many more hungry Malaysians in the last 6 months alone. Our mission is to bring convenience and variety to our customers. We look forward to reaching even more Malaysians across new towns and cities in the next few months,” said Sayantan Das, Managing Director, foodpanda Malaysia
Additionally, Gong Cha lovers will be pleased to know that chocolate flavoured bubbles will be added to the menu in July and will exclusively be available on foodpanda before they hit the stores. foodpanda strives to look for innovative ways to bring added convenience that is affordable to more Malaysians and these achievements have come through in the year 2019.
Since foodpanda set foot in Malaysia in the year 2012, the food delivery service has since refined the app to include unique key features like:
● Minimum order spend at only RM5 per order
● Lowest delivery fee pegged at RM3 in the Klang Valley and RM2 nationwide
● Large variety of food cuisines from international chains to local favourites
● Over 6,000 restaurants available across Malaysia
● Fast expansion in multiple states nationwide
● 24/7 delivery service
● User-friendly app - that enables multiple payment methods, pre-order and reorders features, various filter option, swimlanes and voucher wallet
● Close to 1,000 deals and discounts monthly including free delivery regularly
Food lovers can download foodpanda from the Play Store and App Store or visit their website to enjoy affordable food delivery at its best.