|this is the image that google gave me when I typed in Taiwan.|
That’s right, on top of all its known attractions, Taiwan is also set to be the next destination for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing, Exhibitions) events. The MEET Taiwan Networking Event is part of Taiwan's MICE Promotion Program’s efforts to turn Taiwan into a top destinations for MICE business globally with a huge variety of food, cultural, natural scenery and modern cities to enjoy and pick from.
Here are some facts about Taiwan that you may not know about:
- 19th most popular destination worth visiting in 2019, according to Airbnb.
- Visitors have increased by 13.7% to 2.43 million in 2018, according to the Taiwan Tourism Bureau.
- Global Muslim Travel Index 2019 ranked Taiwan as third most popular country for Muslims to visit.
This year's MEET Taiwan Networking Event gathered over 100 media, enterprises, travel agencies, venues, hotels, city governments and public relations agencies for roadshows in Southeast Asian countries to introduce Taiwan's excellent MICE environment with presentations, panel discussions and networking sessions.
Why go to Taiwan for your next big MICE? Well, check out these venues in Taipei:
1. Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2) - The first building in Taiwan to be awarded the Green Building Label - Golden Level
2. Huashan 1914 Creative Park - A multipurpose park and creative space for Taipei's youth art scene
3.The Red House - Taiwan's oldest and most complete National Monument of the Third Grade which today serves as a development platform for cultural-creative workers.
Heck, there are even a wide range of convenient and capable hotels ready to help make your stay a restful one such as these:
1. amba Hotels and Resorts - pick from three of its hotels all located in Taipei
2. Sunworld Dynasty Hotel Taipei - equipped with all the facilities needed for a professional and leisurely stay.
3. Hotel Valletta -go off the beaten road with this year old hotel with stellar facilities.
4. Home Hotel - Experience the Michelin certification of Hotels at both their hotels and feel right at home.
In fact, if you're too lazy or busy to do the planning, then just leave it to these travel agencies to plan out the nitty-gritty details of your trip.
1. Lion Travel Service Co. Ltd - https://en.liontravel.com/
2. Welcome Travel Service Co. Ltd - www.welcometour.com.tw/en
First Stage: Online registration (until 15 Aug)
Second Stage: One enterprise team will be selected from each of the 8 countries with teams of 4 people to come to Taiwan for the Reality Competition. The final champions will be selected from the 8 years and will receive an incentive tour to Taiwan valued AT US$50,000.
Interested companies can submit their applications via the official AST website at http://asiasuperteam.meettaiwan.com/.