Anyway let's get started!
- 1 Medium Zespri Kiwifruit - peeled and sliced
- 70g feta cheese - diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes - sliced into half
- Italian parsley - diced
- 200g boneless chicken fillet
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mixed herbs
- Lettuce leaves
- Salt to taste
1. Heat up oven for 10 minutes at 800W. Marinate the boneless chicken with mixed herbs. Add salt for taste (if needed). Slice thinly and set aside for 15 minutes. Place chicken in oven for 15 minutes until cooked. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, parsley kiwifruit and chicken.
3. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
5. Season with pepper and salt for taste.
6. Mix well and serve.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Estimated calories: 400
Tips: For overnight or to pack for lunch, leave out the kiwifruit for last. Only peel and slice when you want to eat it. For more protein, add in a hard boiled egg. As a cost-effective means (okay la, I am just lazy), I use pre-prepared salads from Cold Storage as that usually has everything I need without having to buy the ingredients like lettuce and carrots separately.