Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur has officially announced that its in-house mooncakes will be specially made by Chef Jimmy Wong, Executive Chinese Chef of Yun House and his team of capable chefs.
Its luxurious golden box can hold up to four mooncakes and with seven carefully crafted flavours to pick from, the temptation to get multiple boxes might be too great.
The seven flavours are:Classic Flavours:
* Lotus Seed Pastes with Double Yolk
* White Lotus Seed Paste
A Touch of Local Flavour:
* Pandan Lotus Seed Paste with Single Yolk
* Black Sesame and Lotus Seed Paste
* Pu-erh Tea and Tangerine Lotus Seed Paste
* Assorted Nuts and Sun-Dried Fruits
* Lotus Seed Paste with Eight Egg Yolks, priced at RM 208 nett per mooncake (wah liao wei)
The Eight Egg Yolks mooncake is 6.5” inches in diameter and carefully curated by Chef Jimmy, making it the ideal gift for friends and family during this festive season.
Limited Edition Mooncakes
Select any four flavours to fill a box at RM 168 nett or RM 42 nett per mooncake. Order the Golden Mooncake Boxes today as a limited quantity of only 750 boxes are available for sale.
For enquiries or orders, call +603 2382 8640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment