Enter the Philips Airfryer to help switch up this local cuisine to a healthy and just as delicious treat.
2 chicken thighs (weighing about 180gms each)
½ cup of plain yoghurt
1 medium sized onion, blended
3 cloves of garlic, blended
1 lemon, squeezed for the juice
2 tablespoons of chili powder
1 tablespoon of garam masala
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of sugar
½ teaspoon of ground pepper
1. Place all the ingredients except the chicken into a large bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Put the chicken into the bowl with the other ingredients and mix well.
4. Allow to marinate together for a minimum of 30 minutes. Marinating it overnight is ideal.
5. Place the chicken thigh onto the Grill Pan of the Airfryer at 170°C setting.
6. Grill the chicken for about 25 minutes.
7. Cut into pieces when serving. Perfect dipped with mint sauce and raita.
This meal goes perfectly with the Nasi Goreng Kampung (recipe here).
The Philips Pressure Cooker and Philips Airfryer are available at RM649 and RM999 respectively at the Philips Brand Store at Publika Shopping Gallery, major electrical and departmental stores and on www.blipmy.com. For further information, please visit http://philips.com.my or visit https://www.facebook.com/PhilipsHomeLiving.my.