With Philips’ kitchen appliances, you can save your energy on cooking and spare it for a mahjong session or just simply spend more quality time with your loved ones.
Using the Philips Noodle Maker, here's a recipe for the well-loved Dan Dan Noodle.
- 150g Beef, ground
- 1 tbps Peanut Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbps Ginger, minced
- 50g White cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 nos Scallion/Leek, chopped
- 1 no Red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbps Chinese rice wine (optional)
- ½ tsp Salt
- To Taste - Roasted peanuts, crushed (optional)
- 300g Philips fresh egg noodle
- To Taste - Salt
- 50ml Chicken Stock
- 2 tbps Soy Sauce
- ½ tbps Sesame paste/Tahini
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Black rice vinegar
- ½ tsp oGround Sichuan pepper
- To Taste - Chilli oil
1. Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
2. For the sauce: Whisk together the ingredients. Set aside
3. Heat in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, white parts of scallion and cabbage. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the meat and stir-fry until crispy and brown. Add rice wine to deglaze the pan. Season to taste
4. Meanwhile, cook Philips fresh egg noodles for 6 minutes in boiling salted water, drain. Rinse shortly under cold noodle so that it stop the cooking process, but it stays warm. Drain and transfer to a serving dish.
5. Pour the sauce over the noodles and serve with the meat, topped with the chopped scallion greens and roasted peanuts. Serve immediately.
Tip: You can use Balsamic vinegar instead of Black vinegar. Dry sherry instead of Chinese rice wine and White pepper instead of Sichuan pepper.
Philips’ kitchen appliances are available at any Philips authorised retailer located nationwide, at the Philips Brand Store in Publika Shopping Gallery in Kuala Lumpur and online via www.blipmy.com. For more information, log on to www.philips.com.my.
Delicious noodle, but i used different recipe. Looking forward to cooking it with your recipe.
Post a Comment