You can read more about that in my previous post.
Anyway, since I've been silent, I figured I should share a little something about me to make up for it. According to Myers and Briggs' personality test, I am a 1%, one of the rarest personality types in the world.
I am an INFJ.
(I)ntroversion over extroversion
I(n)tuition over experience
(F)eeling over thinking
(J)udging over perceiving
Pair my INFJ personality up with my left-handedness and you got one of the rarest humans in the world. I am a freaking Mew in Pokemon terms.
So what does this mean?
To me, this means I prefer looking at the big picture than worry about the details in between. I look at the vision of a better (or human-less) world and smile.
It means I am quiet and reserved and if you think otherwise then you are lucky because that means I am comfortable enough around you to let go. You are worthy of my time and more importantly, my energy. However, don't push your luck by inviting me to a party or a gathering of people. I cannot deal with so many people at one time.
It means I take others into consideration when it comes to decisions whether I want to or not. Such a curse is the gift of empathy. I feel your energy and my own molds to match yours. It, quite frankly, sucks.
It means I plan early and I absolutely HATE it when plans changes. I will adapt if needed because it is what is required of me (and also apparently I am a "people pleaser"..pfft!) but it doesn't mean I won't curse you under my breath.
When I checked what career path is suitable for INFJ, this is what turned up and this was how I reacted:
- Clergy / Religious Work (nope!)
- Teachers (possible, the shorter hours and low stress environment is tempting)
- Medical Doctors / Dentists (a bit late for that)
- Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist (if you like broken bones and bruises, then okay!)
- Psychologists (interesting....)
- Psychiatrists (ooh, goody. I have access to the fun stuffs)
- Counselors and Social Workers (as in suicide counselor?)
- Musicians and Artists (nope)
- Photographers (does an iPhone count as a camera?)
- Writers (WELL, HELLO THERE)
- Child Care / Early Childhood Development (One word. NO.)
Okay, this posting is taking on a negative turn so let's brighten it up. To quote the www.personalitypage.com, "NFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types."
See, I told ya. Mew.
|I think it's laughing at me.|
If you want to take the test, then go to http://www.personalitypage.com/